Employer Direct Healthcare (EDH) was founded in Austin, Texas
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Employer Direct Healthcare
At Employer Direct Healthcare, democratizing healthcare means facilitating equal access to high quality care at fair prices for our membership, without regard to age, ability, gender, geography, race, color, sexual orientation, identity, religion or socio-economic status.
As the leader in our space, we understand that being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization is key driver of our success, and fosters innovation, growth, creativity, and accountability.
We focus on three core beliefs:
- Diversity: The ideal team is one that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, including all the differences that make each individual unique
- Equity: Recognizing and celebrating difference of perspective and experience is critical to help everyone achieve their potential
- Inclusion: An environment that is welcoming to all creates a sense of belonging and will maximize results.
With respect to diversity, equity and inclusion, we focus on three key commitments:
- Talent: We will explore all channels to identify, attract and retain a team with diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Culture: We will foster a culture that nurtures and values that which makes us different as much as that with we hold in common.
- Impact: We will hold ourselves accountable to these values and beliefs across all areas of our business, and look to make a positive difference both within the company and in the communities we serve.
Dundon Capital Partners acquired a controlling stake in EDH
Relocated to Dallas, Texas
Hit 1,000,000 members
Significant growth investment from Serent Capital
Employer Direct Healthcare receives significant growth investment from Red Mile, driving product expansion
Focus on growth partnerships, product evolution, current and future client success